Major League Soccer (MLS) is the biggest professional soccer league in the United States and Canada. The increase in popularity of the league caught Apple’s attention, resulting in a 10-year streaming deal for Apple TV with MLS.
In this article, I’ll explain how you can get a Monthly or Season Pass to watch the 2023 season of MLS on the Apple TV app. Post that, you may sit back, relax, and cheer for your favorite team!
What is included in MLS Season Pass?
The MLS Season Pass is a fantastic way to get access to all the league and playoff games. Additionally, you also get:
- Access to all MLS matches streamed live and on-demand. You get access to the regular season, playoffs, and the All-Star game.
- Full match replays and highlights.
- Watch pre and post-game interviews and press conferences.
- Exclusive pre-game stats and analysis, plus weekly roundups and highlights.
- Access to original content and player interviews.
How to subscribe to MLS Season Pass from iPhone or Mac
Now that you are aware of the engaging package of the MLS Season Pass, you must be itching to subscribe the same. If yes, follow the steps outlined below:
- Launch the Apple TV app.
- Scroll down and tap MLS Season Pass on the Watch Now page.
- On the next page, tap Subscribe.
If you’re unable to locate the same, just head over to the search bar and type MLS Season Pass.
- According to your preference, choose a Monthly or Season Pass by tapping the Subscribe button adjacent to the plan.
The steps for the iPhone and Mac apps are the same. So, below, I have demonstrated the steps to subscribe to the Season Pass via the official website.
- Log in to your account on the Apple TV website.
- Enter your credentials if you’re accessing the platform for the first time.
- Look for MLS in the search bar.
- Click on Season Pass as it appears in the top results.
- On the next page, scroll down and hit Subscribe.
- According to your preference, choose a Monthly or Season Pass by clicking the Subscribe button adjacent to the plan.
As soon as your payment is confirmed, you will have access to the live streaming of all matches and the replay of previous ones.
How much will MLS on Apple TV cost?
You can subscribe to the MLS season pass regardless of whether you are an Apple TV+ subscriber. However, the subscription cost for monthly or MLS all-season costs will vary based on your prior purchase on the platform.
|New users||Apple TV+ subscribers|
But wait, there’s more! Although the MLS Season Pass does not include a free trial, Apple will provide certain matches for free. The number is not fixed, but viewers will be updated about the same as the season progresses.
Though it’s totally up to you, the Apple TV+ account will provide a lot of entertainment with every genre you might enjoy, not to mention a fantastic discount on the MLS season. Ultimately, it’s the cherry on the cake.
On which devices can you stream MLS?
Subscribers to Apple TV+ are not limited to a single device, which is one of the best qualities of the service. To watch the MLS games, you just need to log in to your account on:
- Gaming consoles
- Web browsers
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Android smartphones and TVs
Simply log into Apple TV+ with your Apple account to consume all your subscription content on any device you prefer.
Can’t stream MLS Season Pass?
Having trouble streaming your MLS Season Pass? If so, you’re not alone. Many soccer fans have had issues trying to access their favorite broadcasts. Fortunately, there are several things you can do to troubleshoot and get back to enjoying the game.
- Viewers must update their devices to iOS 16.2 or later, iPadOS 16.2 or later, tvOS 16.2 or later, and macOS Ventura.
- Make sure that your connection is stable and that you have a strong signal. If you don’t, try switching to a different type of connection or resetting your router.
- Make sure your web browser, media player, and other necessary software are up-to-date. This might require you to manually open and update the software.
- Check the subscription status of Apple TV+ and ensure the payment information is up to date.
- Restarting your device, router, and modem can help solve many streaming or network issues.
- Over time, your browser can accumulate a lot of data, which can cause streaming issues. Hence, clear cache and cookies regularly.
No matter the issue, these troubleshooting tips should help get you back to enjoying the MLS Season Pass.
No, Apple TV does not provide free access to Apple TV+ or MLS. It requires a separate subscription.
Using the Apple TV+ application or website, you can stream content on all of the devices mentioned above by signing in with the same account.
It depends on the availability of Apple TV app in your country. If Apple TV+ is available in your country, you can watch MLS games on it.
The ultimate destination for MLS fans!
The MLS is one of the premier sports leagues in the world, and watching it on the Apple TV app is a great way to enjoy all the action. If you are a soccer fanatic, I recommend getting the best football apps for your iPhone. Further, to stay updated with everything sports, you may consider our list of the best sports news apps.
Experiencing the best soccer America offers is as easy as following a few simple steps. In conclusion, watching MLS on Apple TV app is easy, affordable, and enjoyable.
- Upcoming Apple TV+ shows and movies
- How to download tvOS 16 public beta 2 on Apple TV
- Best soundbars for Apple TV 4K
Yash is a driven individual with a passion for technology and its impact on our world. His aim is to educate and inform others about the newest advancements in technology and how they can benefit society. In consonance, he is deeply indulged in anime and Marvel Cinematic Universe, if not writing.